Search This Blog

Thursday 26 March 2015

Deceived...Prejudiced...Biased...Misconceptions....and somehow the 'World'

Hi World

I know you're suffering everyday.  I know you still thrive on everyday.  I know people fail to understand you all the time and you get hurt because of it.
But World, please don't give up on us humans because if you do then even humans will give up on each other... :( As sad as this may sound, it is true.
So World, please remain strong and beautiful as you have always been for all these 4.54 billion years.



World, since the day you were born, you have probably heard, seen and experienced so many stories and events that nothing can surprise you anymore.  I hope you're not too bored, although you probably are...after existing for so long...

If you had a human form, I wonder what you would say to us...
Would you scorn us, curse us, scold us, mock us, hate us?
You probably would...

But you must also admit that humans have done some good things among the many wrongs they have committed.  I can't really cite any of the good things right now,,,but surely there are a few of them...
I know I don't have the right to say this, but please remain merciful towards us because 'World' we do love you.  Also throughout those 4.54 billion years, I am sure you witnessed the many sufferings that humans went through and you must have shed some tears for us as well...
So 'World' please believe us when we say we love you because you are the most wonderful home for us and we thank you everyday for giving us food on our table and resources to survive.
So please World, keep on surviving along with us.

Alright coming back to the title of this post...I was actually not planning to write about the 'World' but to rant about something that really pissed me off today...but I  don't know why I just started this post by writing about the 'World'...I'm weird...I don't understand myself sometimes...

Anyway I'm unhappy today because I just got my ideals of someone close to me crushed...I had so much esteem for that person that the latter was somehow my role model & my driving force to achieve excellent results during high school...but today something he said to me just made me realize that he really does not value me at all...and I simply felt hurt by that realization...the hurt grew more and more & I feel like the only relief I could get would be by hitting him hard in the face...you know like in those dramas where the character imagines himself / herself giving a good beating to a character that they hate...

It's amazing how esteem can turn to hate in a matter of minutes...
Anyway, I don't know if his words were sincere, subconsciously sincere or just careless but still they really hurt me to the point that I hate his guts right now...

So to forget the unpleasant feeling of 'hate', I am just going to think about the pain that the 'World' has to go through with the 7 billion of humans it has to bear with every single minute and second of everyday.

Note: To have a more exact value of the world population, you can click on the following link...Don't worry it won't bite, you can click on it ^^''

Current World population

If you have checked the link, you'll find those figures crazy, right?!  I don't think it is completely accurate but still what those numbers represent is quite creepy when you think about it...
We are just like little numbers that appear or disappear in a matter of seconds...
So for the 'World' we are probably just 1 among the 7 billion others...but for each other humans are we just 1 among the 7 billion others...? Hum Good question.
Well for some people you might just be that 1 among the 7 billion others so you can also be called a 'Stranger' but for others such your parents or your friends or your lover you are much much much more more more that just 1 among the 7 billion others.

Alright let me finish this blog with a drawing of the World if it had an anime form ^^''

All rights reserved © Alice Chronicle
I think I'll call this character Terra...I'm not sure if it's a male or a female...but it does have a feminine appearance...

Maybe I can create a story out of Terra...I'm starting to get ideas of a story now...If Terra is the human form of the World then I am sure it would have millions of stories to tell us about...l'll have to think about it...

After I  finished drawing Terra, I realized that it lacks 'green' ^^''  I should have included more green in the coloring...also it's skin is all blue like an alien or a smurf...but as it is the World and not a human, I could not give it yellow or black or white skin like humans... you see ^^''

I won't say the drawing is a state of the art but it's not that crappy or lame as well, right?! ^^'' right"?! Or maybe it is lame... :(

Anyway if I have time to work on the story 'Terra' then maybe I'll redesign him/her prettier next time.


It's already late now.

Bye Bye

See you for another post.

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment