Search This Blog

Sunday 15 March 2015

Blog Cartoon Part 4 - The Fool & The Jerk

Hello My Dearest Readers

Once again I am back with a new episode of my Blog Cartoon.
This episode is Titled: 'The Fool & The Jerk.'
The aim of this Blog cartoon is to share a story about the beginning of a love story between young people today.  Often times, it is very nerve-wracking to try to communicate face-to-face with the person you have a crush on so young people today resort to Text messaging or social networks.  It's not very much different from the past when people confessed their love by writing love letter's to each other.  Sometimes written words speak louder than spoken words (Just my opinion).

Well in this episode, the heroine of my Blog cartoon who I've decided to name simply as 'Lily' gathers the courage to send her 1st text message to her crush and you'll find the outcome as you read the following comic I've drawn out rather rapidly

(Note: I didn't plan the spacing of the frames that's why some frames ended up so tiny while others are so big.  Blame it on the lack of time, I could not make much corrections.  But I still hope you can enjoy the story.  Take the awkward framing of the drawings as my signature style when I'm in a hurry...^^'' Sorry, but please bear with me.  Thank you for your understanding :)

Note: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious.  Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Blog Cartoon - Part 4: The Fool & The Jerk © Alice Chronicle
I hope you liked this mini story and look forward to reading Part 5 of my Blog Cartoon which is coming soon.

See ya

Bye Bye & Thank you



Alice

P.S: I'll do my best next time to plan the sizes of the frames before drawing the comic...I realize that it is unpleasant to read when the text and images look so tiny... ^^ Oooops Sorry.  Still Thank you for your support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment