Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Blog Cartoon Part 3 - Disillusioned & Ignored

Hi my Dearest readers

I hope that you are doing well in your life, studies or career :)

Here I am back with a 3rd issue of my mini Blog cartoon,  I hope you like it and share it with your friends or relatives.

Well, the 3rd part of this mini story is about being 'disillusioned'...

In fact the first time I heard about such a complicated word was from the manga 'Fruits Basket' where the Kyo tells Tohru that she is 'disillusioned' when she confesses her romantic feelings to him.
Fruits Basket Manga - Chaper 120: Tohru confesses to Kyo but is rejected
I think that when you fall in love, often times, you'll find yourself being disillusioned.  You over-think many things and the reality unfortunately doesn't match with your expectations.  

The part 3 of my mini story is just a simple illustration of being disillusioned.

Note: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious.  Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Blog Cartoon - Part 3: Disillusioned & Ignored © Alice Chronicle

See you back for the part 4 of my mini Blog Cartoon ;)

Thank you for your support.

Bye Bye


Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment