Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Living someone else's life

Dear World

Has anyone ever told you before that they wanted to live your life?
Well I was told that for the first time in my life two days ago i.e. the 30 March 2015.
I was actually really stunned upon hearing that...never before have I ever thought that someone would want to live my life...
Usually I am the one who wants to have another person's life...hum...cough...cough...having a celebrity's life for example wouldn't be too bad ;) haha

Idea:  Maybe we should have a show which allows the contestants (Ordinary People) to live the life of a celebrity for 1 month...the show will be called something like 'Celebrity Life' ^^ That would be interesting !!  (Note: This idea is Copyrighted to the Blogger Alice Chronicle...so request for the rights from me before going ahead with producing such a show.  Beware, I am watching you.)

I am digressing right now...coming back to the topic 'Living someone else's life'...well after that person told me half jokingly how she would have preferred living my life instead of her's which is kind of complicated....it really made me realize for the first time that my life isn't so bad after all.

So this realization started to make me feel less dissatisfied with my life like I usually would before and it helped me complain less about my life...because life is just like that...I guess.
'Just because today was good, my life isn't over.  And just because today was bad, my life isn't over either.  Good things and bad things...but they all go away in the end'
(Note: This line is actually one of my favorite lines from Kim Tak Goo in the K-drama 'Baker King' ^^ it was cited in episode 29...just wanted to let you know)

I just wanted to post this message to help people who are having depression or are feeling gloomy because they are facing difficult moments or are unhappy about their life.
This message isn't much...but I hope it can soothe even a little bit those facing hardships, those who are in pain, those who feel like the world does not understand them and those who are feeling extremely lonely and lost.

Just think that someone might want to live your life and wants to be in your shoes.
So your life is not that bad.  You should treasure it no matter how mundane or stressful it is because someone else might be facing more hardships than you are.

I know I'll still face tough times in the future and that those words I've written here will just be forgotten but I just hope that I'll be able to cheer up and remember that bad times go away as life goes on.

Maybe if someone ever tells you that 'he / she wants to live your life', then you'll understand better how to appreciate your life.

Kim Tak Gu - K-drama: Baker King
So just cheer up for now and face life like 'Kim Tak Goo' or 'Kim Sam Soon' so that you don't have any regrets later in your life.

You'll understand what I mean by that if you watched the K-dramas 'Baker King' and 'My lovely Samsoon' ^^''

Kim Sam Soon - K-Drama: My lovely Samsoon















Is it a coincidence that both characters are bakers...? ^^ lol
Anyway I really like the story of both characters, they had good times and bad times but it all goes away and their life just continues with the ones they love.

See you next time for another post.

Bye Bye


Cheers from Alice ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment