Search This Blog

Sunday 21 June 2015

Mini Story: The brave little Friends (English)



Hello

This video is a mini story I have written and drawn about 10 years ago for a 'children story book' drawing competition organised by Unesco.  I did not win any prize but I am glad for having participated in this international competition.  It was a good experience for me as a teenager.

Just like for the story of Ann Mei Mei, I wanted to make a short video to narrate this story.  However, I have to admit that I have lost about 5 pages for this story and one of them was damaged by water (i.e. the 4th frame in the video)...I really can't remember where I've kept those pages...

So I had to make the story with 5 pages missing, that's why part of the narration does not match the images...I'm really sorry about that...

Note: The background drawings and coloring in the story were done by my father who is a very creative & talented person :)  Happy Father's day !! Pa !! ^_^

Thank you very much for watching ^^

I hope you can Like, Share & Subscribe to my channel :)

Copyright (C) 2015 Kalin Lyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment