Search This Blog

Monday 29 June 2015

How to draw Animeboy: Izuru Hitachi from 'Majestic Prince'



Hi ^_^

Here's my new drawing video.  I chose to draw the main character 'Izuru Hitachi' from the anime 'Majestic Prince'.  I think it's a really good anime with cool visuals and a good story line.

I tried to make a drawing tutorial video but halfway through the beginning of filming this video I just could not concentrate on drawing while explaining...I'm sorry but I'm so not good at teaching how to draw... :(

The tips I can give you are the following:

1.  Drawing is about having good eye-hand-coordination, which means that you need to be able to match your hand movements on the paper with what you see/observe

2.  You need to draw what you see and not what you think you see

3.  Distinguish the lines and shapes in the drawing.  Concentrate on one line or shape at a time instead of seeing the whole picture...  Drawing is like assembling a puzzle; by adding up the small parts little by little you form the big picture.

4.   You need to use the comparative method to judge the distance between various parts of the drawing.  For example comparing the distance between different lines/shapes in the object can help you judge the approximate distance you should space your lines / shapes / points.

By the way, I forgot to press the record button when I first started drawing the right eye...that's why the video started with one eye already drawn...sorry about that ^^''

I think drawing is a good therapy to clear out your mind and forget about any stressful experiences or daily worries.

When I draw, I just concentrate on drawing so there are no distracting or aggravating thoughts weighing on my mind.

I hope you like to draw too :)

For me drawing is a hobby which helps me cut off from this crazy/hectic world  ^_^

Thank you for watching :)

Please Like, Share & Subscribe for more

Copyright (C) 2015 Kalin Lyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment