Search This Blog

Friday 12 June 2015

Making of 'LUCK' Part 2 How to draw a coin flick and a street boy




Hello to the World


How are you doing today?
My day was not to good today because some things happened which gave me a bad mood...
I was a little pissed off and irritated today but I still had to keep a calm composure despite the storm which was raging inside me...I wonder where I gathered the patience to do that ^^'' Lol
Sometimes, it's better to bottle it in and keep your annoyance to yourself because people just don't understand...speaking up your feelings out loud can turn the situation worse than before...that's what I have learnt from experience so you just have to restrain your feelings...

Of course I admit that keeping everything bottled up inside will inevitably lead you to a break down whereby you might just cry out loud, unable to express yourself anymore because of all the hurt which had accumulated inside and because absolutely nobody will understand your pain... :(

When those times happen well I guess your close ones will feel hurt because they love you and want to help you out but just don't know how to...so you need to stay strong for those same people who dearly and sincerely love you.

Thank you for watching my videos and reading my blog posts.

Today's post was a bit depressing and irrelevant to my drawing video...but I hope that you can also overcome your hard moments and keep on living for the bright things in life are yet to come and remember that bad things go away too.

Cheers from

Kalin Lyfe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment