Search This Blog

Saturday 18 June 2011

K-Drama: Oh! My Lady

Hi everyone!
I've just finished watching the K-drama 'Oh! My Lady' and I love it.  The ending is a happy one, kind of like a modern love story(^o^)

Choi Si Won who played the lead actor in this drama really impressed me with his acting skills.  He is also a member of Korean boy band Super Junior, which is also a dance group.  Choi Si Won is very talented in singing, dancing and acting.  I hope to watch him in his future dramas^^.  The drama he is currently filming I think is a taiwanese drama called 'Extravagant Challenge', in this drama he will have to speak mandarin and that's quite a challenge for a foreigner.  But I'm sure that he'll do great in that drama as well^^

Profile of Choi Si Won:

Name: Choi Siwon
Birthday: 1986, April 7th
Height, weight: 183 cm, 75kg
Religion: Christian
Sibling: a younger sister, Choi Jiwon
Profession: Singer (SM Entertainment, Siwon is a member of Super Junior and it’s subgroup, Super Junior-M) , Actor, Model

Here are some links if you want to check out Choi Siwon's songs:
'I must be bad' sung by Choi Siwon, featured in k-drama Oh! My Lady
Choi Siwon's solo song: Who am I

No comments:

Post a Comment