Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 June 2011

K-Drama: Oh! My Lady

Hi everyone!
The drama 'Oh! My Lady' that I'm currently watching is becoming more and more interesting.  Choi Si Won showed great acting skills in playing the role of Sung Min Woo in this drama.  I'm getting the impression that the pace of this drama is much faster than the k-drama 'Secret Garden' that I have watched previously.


Oh! My Lady features main casts Chaerim and Choi Si Won.

To continue with my overview of the drama:
Sung Min Woo has accepted to take part in the musical, on the condition that Yoon Gae Hwa takes care of the little girl called Ye Eun (who is possibly his child).  Sung Min Woo does not want to take any responsibility for the child because he does not believe that he is the father of that child.  Sung Min Woo proves to be quite a selfish character who thinks only about himself and doesn't care for Ye Eun, since he suggested that they abandon Ye Eun and of course Yoon Gae Hwa was infuriated after hearing this. 

Later on, Yoon Gae Hwa accepts to become Ye Eun's babysitter on the condition that she can move in Min Woo's house and receive a salary.  Both parties agree to this arrangement.
Yoon Gae Hwa proves to be a very meddlesome person but she is very nice and caring as well.
Sung Min Woo's character is also changing little by little, I think it's all because of Yoon Gae Hwa's influence^^
Definitely, this drama is turning out to be better than I expected. 
If you want to watch a teaser of this drama^^ go to this link:
k-drama Oh!My Lady Teaser

If you want to watch some music video of Super Junior (the boy band Choi Si Won forms part of) you can click on these links:
Super Junior_Bonamana
Super Junior_It's You
Super Junior_No Other

No comments:

Post a Comment