Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 August 2015

How to draw Sangoku - Dragon Ball GT



Hello ^^

This is my drawing video of kid Sangoku from the anime Dragon Ball GT.

I hope fans of DBZ will like my fanArt of Goku, although it's not perfect... ^^''

Lol ^^'' I kind of messed up since I drew his head too high up on the page and part of his hair was cut off, but fear not, because I was able to find a solution to this problem.  You might find this lame but I glued a piece of paper just beneath his head and continued to draw his hair on that paper.  Hahaha sorry about that ^^'' It's my mistake for not judging the proportions well before drawing ^^''  I'll be more careful for my next drawing video.

If I have the time, I'll make more drawing videos of Dragon Ball characters  ^^ for e.g. like Trunks, Sangohan and grown up Sangoku.  Those characters look really cool and must be fun to draw :)

Still, it took me quite some time to complete this drawing video so I really hope that you'll Like & Share my videos & Subscribe to my channel.

Thank you for watching ^^

Copyright (C) 2015 Kalin Lyfe

Note: The original creator of DBZ's Sangoku is the great Akira Toriyama.  This is a fan made drawing video.

No comments:

Post a Comment