Search This Blog

Thursday 27 August 2015

How to draw Bloom from Winx Club S6 (Bloomix)





Hi Everyone

I am back with a drawing video of pretty fairy girl Bloom from the animated cartoon Winx Club.  I think Bloom in her Bloomix transformation looks so pretty and cool that I could not resist the urge to draw her.  Although I wanted to, I could not find the time to color the drawing so this video is only about drawing Bloom.

Still, I hope you like this video despite its various flaws ^^''  I mean...sorry about my hair moving into the camera frame at some points in the video, I know it's distracting, I'm really sorry about that...but unfortunately I didn't notice it while I was drawing.  I'll remember to tie up my hair next time that I film a drawing video ^^'' so that it does not obstruct the camera's view.

Also I forgot to switch on the camera when I was drawing Bloom's left eye, that's why the video starts with the one eye already drawn partly ^^'' Really sorry for my little mistakes but still I had fun drawing Bloom so I hope that you'll also enjoy watching my drawing videos ^^

Thank you so much for watching :)

Please Like, Share & Subscribe for more

Copyright (C) 2015 Kalin Lyfe

All rights reserved

ALYFe Production ;)

P.S: We are never too old to like cartoons ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment