Search This Blog

Monday 3 August 2015

How to draw Elsa from Frozen a.k.a La Reine des neiges



Hi there ^^
This is my drawing video of Elsa from the Disney animation 'Frozen' also known as 'La Reine des neiges' (In French).
It's not a 100% similar to Disney's Elsa, I know...but there is some likeness right... ^^'' Hehehe
Lets say it's an Elsa drawn with my style ;) and my drawing materials...I know, I know the colour of her hair is wrong, it should be platinum blond...but the problem is that for the time being I don't have that colour in my crayon box so I had to do with the sunny blond colour ^^'' sorry about that. 
Still, I hope that you like my drawing of Elsa.
Please Like, Share & Subscribe to my channel
Thank you for watching ^^
Copyright (C) 2015 Kalin Lyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment