Search This Blog

Friday 24 July 2015

Qing Fei De Yi/Can't help falling in love with you - Harlem Yu (Cover) ...



Hi ^^

Here's my cover of the mandarin song 'Qing Fei de Yi' (Can't help falling in love with you) from the soundtrack of the Taiwanese drama 'Meteor Garden'.  I hope you like the song.  I made the video with English subs, pinyin and Chinese lyrics.  The pictures used in this video include photos from the manga Hana Yori Dango, the Taiwanese drama version of this manga i.e. 'Meteor Garden' and its Korean drama version 'Boys over flowers'.

Hopefully my pronunciation & singing are not too dreadful ^^'' lol.  Anyway I had fun making this video, so for fans of this epic series, I hope you like this video and thank you for watching.

Please subscribe for more.

Note: I do not own this song.

This video was made solely for entertainment purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment