Search This Blog

Saturday 18 July 2015

How to draw Anime guy: Uta from Tokyo Ghoul



Hello ^^

Here's my drawing video for this week.

I hope you like it.

The drawing request was made by 'Guren Joi', who requested that I draw the character Uta from the anime 'Tokyo Ghoul'.

If you like to watch anime, I would recommend the anime 'Tokyo Ghoul'.  It can be quite intense & violent but the story and characters are quite interesting.

Unfortunately, due to my lack of time, I was unable to draw the other requests made.  I'm really sorry about that because I would have loved to draw more but I'm only able to draw when I have some free time, so I could only choose to draw one request.

If you would like to make drawing requests, please let me know in the comments section.  I'll select to draw the one with the most likes and if there aren't any likes, then I guess...I'll choose the one that piques my interest ^^''

Honestly, I think I made a mistake when drawing the character's iris too small.  Uta's eyes would have looked nicer with larger irises, but since I realized this only after inking his eyes...it was already too late ^^'' hehehe...it's too bad.  But we do learn from our mistakes ...so don't make the same mistake as me if you're drawing this character.

Still, I hope you enjoy watching my videos.

Thank you for watching ^^

Please Like, Share & Subscribe.

Copyright (C) 2015 Kalin Lyfe

All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment