Search This Blog

Monday 27 July 2015

How to draw a Minion ^^


Hi there ^^
I am back with a drawing video of the popular yellow character 'Minion'. 
I had some troubles to complete this video because part of it went missing somehow when I was editing it. You'll probably notice that the drawing suddenly changes from black and white to yellow....actually this is because the part of the video where I'm coloring the Minion yellow is missing. Sorry about that, I tried to retrieve that missing part several times but failed. 
Also sorry about that bad habit I have of erasing the same line and drawing it again and again. It's really a bad habit I'm trying to overcome, so please bear with me :(
I don't know if you can learn to draw a Minion from watching this video but you can try to pause the video and draw each part little by little because after all each part adds up to form the whole.
If you like drawing, keep it up and draw as much as you want ^^
Thank you for watching
Please Like, Share & Subscribe for more
Copyright (C) 2015 Kalin Lyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment