Search This Blog

Thursday 30 April 2015

Drawing an anime couple





Hi ^^



Welcome back to my Blog & channel :)

I'm back with a new video in which I'm drawing a cute anime couple.

I felt inspired to draw this couple after listening to my favorite Korean drama theme songs which include the following:



I think I - By Byul



Geu Deh Ji Geum - By Lyn / Lee Bo Ram



Give my love - By Soo Ho Sung



Perhaps Love - By Howl & J (Goong - Princess Hours)



Note: You can click on the above links to check out those super lovey dovey songs ^^

Maybe you'll feel like singing along to them as well ^^  lol

Anyway I really like those songs, they just sound so epic, dreamy, lovely and catchy to me.



There are also other K-drama ost which I really like but I think that the ones I've listed above are the ones I remember best.



Anyway, I hope you share the same interests as me and that you like my post.



Have a nice day.



Thank you for reading



See you ^^



Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment