Search This Blog

Sunday 15 February 2015

I want to write a story...called 'Soul Quest'

The story I want to write is about magic, fantasy and adventure.

The name of the story is 'Soul Quest'.

The first episode / chapter is titled as 'Kai Shin's return' (In french it'll be 'Le retour de Kai Shin')

I've actually started working on this story for a while now but it's still in bits and pieces in my head...it's not concrete yet but I've started to draw the first few pages.

Honestly, I don't have much spare time to draw and write the story seriously so it turned out as little bits & pieces...the story might even look like there are images / parts missing...

The story might not be that interesting but it's a first for me so I just wanted to share my amateurish work ^^''  I'm sharing the first 10 pages of the story.

Note:  All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Also, All Copyrights belong to Alice Chronicle © 2015 Alice Chronicle


Soul Quest - Page 1  © 2015 Alice Chronicle

Soul Quest - Page 2   © 2015 Alice Chronicle

Soul Quest - Page 3 © 2015 Alice Chronicle

Soul Quest - Page 4 © 2015 Alice Chronicle

Soul Quest - Page 5 © 2015 Alice Chronicle

Soul Quest - Page 6 © 2015 Alice Chronicle

Soul Quest - Page 7 © 2015 Alice Chronicle

Soul Quest - Page 8 © 2015 Alice Chronicle

Soul Quest - Page 9 © 2015 Alice Chronicle

Soul Quest - Page 10 © 2015 Alice Chronicle

I hope you liked the story so far...there isn't much happening but I'll try to make it more interesting.

The next part might have more text than drawings because of the lack of time I have to work on this, but I'll try to draw more illustrations as much as possible.

Bye & see u


Alice

P.S: Click on the following link for the 2nd Part of 'Soul Quest' & thank you for reading ^^

Soul Quest - Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment