Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 May 2017

FanArt of MinMin & BongBong couple - Strong Woman DoBongSoon - Cartoon Art Illustration Project No.3



Hi Everyone ^^

This is my 3rd video for the 'Cartoon Art Illustration Project' I started in March 2016.  If you haven't seen them before, you can check out my 2 previous videos for this Illustration project in 'My other Art videos' playlist.

I've just finished watching the Korean drama 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon' and I really love the story & characters.  There are several really cute & lovely scenes between the main couple in the drama which I felt inspired to draw. So here's my first fan Art video for this sweet couple during the scene where the female character Do Bong Soon was tending to the wound of Anh Min Hyuk.  I'll be drawing several other fan Arts for this drama couple so look forward to my next videos.

Thanks for watching ^^

Like, Share & Subscribe for more videos :)

Art by Kalin Lyfe

Video produced by ALYFe Production Co.

Copyright (C) Kalin Lyfe 2017

P.S: Honestly, this fan art did not turn out as good as I wanted it to be...partly because the paint did not adhere well to the paper I used.

So for my next fan art I won't be using this paper & hopefully the end result will look better than this one ^^''

The music used in this video are:

1.  Golden by Vibe Tracks

2.  Sunflower by Topher Mohr & Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment