Search This Blog

Friday 12 May 2017

2nd FanArt of MinMin&BongBong couple: Strong Woman DoBongSoon-Cartoon Art Illustration Project No.4



Hi Everyone ^^

This video is my 2nd fan art drawing of the cute couple from the Korean Drama 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon'.

I'm a big fan of this drama ^^ and I'll be posting one more fan art of this couple soon...actually I was planning to draw 6 fan arts in all but after drawing the 2nd one, I think that 3 fan arts should be enough because you might get bored seeing only fan art videos ^^

Don't worry I'll be posting a drawing tutorial video soon after, so look forward to it :)

Thanks for watching my videos

Like, Share & Subscribe for more

Video copyright (C) Kalin Lyfe 2017

Video produced by ALYFe Production Co.

Music used in this video are:

1.  Crystal by Vibe Tracks

2.  Summer Smile by Silent Partner

No comments:

Post a Comment