Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 October 2015

How to draw Zack Fair - Final Fantasy Vll Crisis Core



Hi Dear Viewers

I am back with a drawing video of Zack Fair the hero from the RPG Final Fantasy Vll Crisis Core.

Zack is a character I really like and I find him very challenging to draw.

I know this drawing isn't an exact replica of Zack Fair but I still hope that I was able to capture some similarity with this really cool character.

Honestly I am uncomfortable with shading / crayonnage and drawing portraits because I find those quite demanding and I also lack practice...but I still hope you'll like this video and thank you very much for watching ^^

Please Like, Share & Subscribe to my channel

Art by Kalin Lyfe

Copyright (C) 2015 Kalin Lyfe

Produced by ALYFe Production Co.

P.S: I hope that just like me, you'll find drawing fun and challenging

No comments:

Post a Comment