Search This Blog

Sunday 11 October 2015

How to draw Saint Seiya



Hi Dear Viewers

I hope you're doing fine :)

This is my latest drawing video and I've chosen to draw Saint Seiya who is one of Athena's knights in the anime also called Saint Seiya.

I chose to draw Seiya because he is one of my favorite characters from my childhood animes.

I think Seiya is a really brave, cool and heroic character.

You have to admit that he also looks incredibly cool in his shiny divine armor ^^''

I hope you like this video and Thank you for watching ^^

Please give me your support by subscribing to my channel

Art by Kalin Lyfe

Video produced by ALYFe Production Co.

Copyright (C) 2015 Kalin Lyfe

P.S: The background music I have used in this video are all from Youtube's Audio Library.  If you would like to know the titles of the music, please find the list below:

1.  Up above by Letter Box

2.  How it began by Silent Partner

3.  Beach Disco by Doogie Wood

4.  Reasons to smile by Topher Mohr & Alex E...

No comments:

Post a Comment