Search This Blog

Friday 22 May 2015

Narrated Mini Story of Ann Mei Mei - The World is mine




Hi World

I have been looking for my old drawings lately and I found this set of 10 pages of illustrations which I had made about 10 years ago for a story book drawing competition.

The story is extremely simple and random...but still for the sake of sharing the pretty drawings, I''ve decided to make a mini narrated video for this story.

I hope you like it.
I also went to the trouble to write the English subs for this video in case my voice was unclear or was too low at some points in the video.
You can click on the cc icon below the video to have the English subs appear onscreen.

Thank you for watching and please share my video with your friends and family.

Take care

Bye bye

Kalin

No comments:

Post a Comment