Search This Blog

Monday 26 January 2015

Love is so volatile...


Welcome back to Alice Chronicle

I hope you enjoy reading my posts

Coming back to the topic of love again...

I think love is a very volatile feeling...

It makes you happy one day, then the next day you feel depressed and gloomy because of it...

Love makes you feel insecure...

You can't help but ask yourself questions like:

-  Does he/she like me?
-  Is there a chance that he/she really likes me?
-  Should I confess?
-  Maybe he/she is just being nice & is not really interested in me...

Some people are really brave to find out rapidly while others take a really long time to gather up the courage and confidence to ask.

There are also others who decide to give up and bury their feelings deep inside their heart, because they are scared of being hurt and of having a broken heart.
They turn a new page and decide to forget this love which might be hopeless.

Writing this post makes me think of this song from the animated movie Hercules:

you know that song :)

Well here it is ;)

Meg - I won't say I'm in love (Hercules animation movie)

Here is the video with lyrics:

Meg - I won't say I'm in love (lyrics)

Well, I've got to go :)

See u with another post.

Ciao ciao

Alice



No comments:

Post a Comment