Search This Blog

Thursday 14 April 2011

SS501

Hi world,
I'm currently a fan of SS501.  It is a Korean Boy band consisting of 5 members namely: Kim Hyun Joong the leader, Heo Young Seang, Kim Hyung Joon (the youngest), Kim Kyu Jong and Park Jung Min.
I'll be posting some of their pictures on this blog.  What I like about this group is that they look like a closely knit group, they are all very talented in singing and dancing.  Just listening to their music and song makes me feel better especially if I'm in a very bad mood.  I've become one of their numerous fans only recently and I was sad to learn that they had split up, to do their solo career.  Unfortunately, this is a very common occurrence in many groups.  However, the good news is that SS501 is making their come back with a new album this year.  I hope it'll be a great album and that they can really achieve their dream of becoming South Korea's national boy band.

No comments:

Post a Comment