Search This Blog

Thursday 28 April 2011

K-Drama: You're Beautiful

Hello(^_^)
I've started watching this korean drama 'You're beautiful' since yesterday and I'm completely hooked to it.  It's a good drama for those who like funny, cute and romantic movies.  Right now I've reached the 11th episode and the drama has become a little tense.  What I mean by tense is that the lead actress is in big trouble, the lead actor is faced with a love rival, the evil characters are becoming very proactive, the mystery about the main character's parents will be soon unveiled, the truth about the main character's secret will be revealed soon and there are 6 episodes left for the story to end.


The most interesting part in this drama according to me is that actress Park Shin Hye, actually played the role of the mean girl in Goong S....I recognised her only after someone posted a comment about it on dramacrazy.com.  Then, I also remembered that she filmed a commercial on drinking water with Kim Hyun Joong.  The role she plays in Goong S and the role she plays in this drama are totally different...hard to believe it's the same person.  These korean actors are really good in their acting. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment