Search This Blog

Saturday 30 December 2017

K-drama Review: Goblin

'Goblin' also known as 'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God' is a Korean drama which aired from Dec 2016 to Jan 2017.
It is a fantasy, romance, modern & historical genre drama which I would totally recommend to people who enjoy watching K-dramas :)

Actually, I'm watching this drama quite late ^^'' I didn't watch it when it first started airing and there was so much hype around it.  I've just finished watching this drama yesterday and I decided to write a review of it today.  I'll try not to give you spoilers but just to give you my overall feedback on this drama.


Firstly, I think this drama is a real piece of art. Although it is a 16 episodes TV series, it felt more like a movie you should be watching in the movie theaters because of its wonderful cinematography.  The scenery captured in Goblin are so spectacularly breathtaking that you'll want to replay the scenes just to look at the beautiful view again ^^ An example below:


The casts' acting is really outstanding and you can feel the emotions of the characters they are portraying; may it be sadness, happiness, anger, uneasiness and an array of other feelings.  You will feel attached to the characters as you watch the drama.

The story is intriguing, very original and fantastic.  It is not the typical easy to predict drama plot, there are twists and turns you will not expect.  But there'll be several inevitably sad moments in this drama, so prepare your box of tissues.

Another thing about this drama is the beautiful OSTs which have garnered many views on Youtube. One of my favorite OST from Goblin is 'Beautiful' - click on the link below for this song:

Goblin OST 4: Beautiful by Crush

After watching this drama, personally I feel like visiting Canada in autumn and it might sound absurd but I wonder if I'm in my 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th life right now ^^''

Lol if you watch this drama, you'll understand what I mean ^^

I hope you'll enjoy & love this drama as much as I did ^^

Byebye

Thanks for visiting :)

Kalin Lyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment