Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 July 2016

How to draw Adrien Agreste



Hello Everyone

Sorry for the long wait ^^'' I'm finally back with a drawing video of cool & daring hero Cat Noir (Chat Noir) & handsome, charming teenager Adrien Agreste :)

If you don't know these characters...well they are from a new animated CGI cartoon series 'Tales of Miraculous Ladybug & Cat Noir' produced by ZagToon.

It's quite a light, cute, fun and interesting cartoon to watch.

I think the animation quality is really good too.

I already watched season 1 ^^ I hope season 2 is coming soon ;)

Thanks for watching my video ^^

Please enjoy & Subscribe for more ;)

Art by Kalin Lyfe

Video Copyright (C) Kalin Lyfe 2016

Video produced by ALYFe Production Co.

The background music include:

1.  Beat your competition by Vibe Tracks

2.  It's All Happening by Huma-Huma

3.  Standing Here by Silent Partner

4.  Silver by Riot

No comments:

Post a Comment