Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 March 2016

'I Love You' Cartoon Art Illustration Project No.1



Hello Everyone

I hope you had a nice day.

If you had a bad day like me, I hope that you'll have a good day tomorrow. You know the french expression 'Apres la pluie, c'est le beau temps'  which means 'After the rain, comes the sunshine'; well I hope it applies to you and me too ^^''

This video is just a simple doodle I made for an Art Project I was inspired to start somehow...not because I'm in love or anything like that...because I definitely am not...It's just that sometimes random ideas just pop up in my mind and I start drawing ^_^

Anyway, drawing makes me happy and keeps me sane in this insane world, so I'll keep on drawing to make myself happy and remain sane :)

The aim of this video is to spread some love around the world even by just a tiny little bit ^^''

So feel free to watch and share with your loved ones :)

Cheers from Kalin

Art by Kalin Lyfe

Copyrights (C) Kalin Lyfe 2016

All rights reserved

Video produced by ALYFe Production Co.

P.S: This is the No.1 video for this Art Project, hopefully there'll be a No.2, 3, 4, 5 and so on ^_^

1.  Background music used in this video are:

Sunset Strip by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)

Artist: http://audionautix.com/

2.  Very Right by Jingle Punks

No comments:

Post a Comment