Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 February 2016

How to draw Vaporeon water Pokemon



Hello My Dear Viewers ^_^

Welcome back to my channel!! I've made a short drawing video of the water Pokemon Vaporeon.  I think that Vaporeon is a really cute and elegant Pokemon so I chose to catch...ehem...I mean draw this Pokemon ^^''

I tried to colour it the same colours as the original Vaporeon but unfortunately I wasn't able to, because I don't have the same exact colours in my set of colour pencils.  It's really too bad... :(

I still hope you like my drawing and enjoy watching my mini drawing video.  If you like this video, I'll make sure to make more Pokemon drawing videos ;)  Drawing Pokemon is fun ^^  This is my 2nd Pokemon drawing video after drawing Pikachu & Pichu in my previous drawing video.  If you're a fan of Pokemon like me, you can also check out my drawing video of cute electric Pokemons Pikachu & Pichu on my Channel.

Art by Kalin Lyfe

Thank you for watching ;)

Please Like, Share & Subscribe for more videos

Copyright (C) Kalin Lyfe 2016

Background Music used in this video:

Medium Rock by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)

Artist: http://audionautix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment