Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Random Talk: Lies Lies Lies

Dear World

How are you today? 
Today, I have a terrible headache because of the various issues which have been cropping up one after the other...
Have you ever been confronted to people who are lying to you....and you just can't tell who is telling the truth...because they are so talented at lying...
It's like being caught is a tug of war where both sides are pulling you towards them, telling you: It's not me! I would never do that!'
Although, you know one of them has to be the culprit...you just can't figure out who is the one lying to you...
Maybe in the end...both of them are lying to you...you never know...
The only way to find the truth is to investigate...but investigating takes a lot of energy and time...you end up getting more stressed out and tired because you have to search for the truth...and it is not easy to find when you have no proof...
It's surprising that despite the great advancement of humanity, we still do not have lie detectors which can ascertain with 100% accuracy if someone is lying or not...
I guess, humans are so much more advanced than machines...

This will be all for today...
I hope you were not bored by my small talk.  I just felt like writing.

Ciao ciao

Kalin Lyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment