Search This Blog

Friday 6 November 2015

Drawing Kim Soo Hyun



Hi ^^''

To be honest, I'm not very good at drawing portraits...especially realistic ones...but somehow I have received a few requests for portrait drawing so I tried to make this video...However, I really tried but I still feel uncomfortable with drawing portraits so that's the best result I've been able to pull out...sorry to disappoint you guys & girls :(

Maybe with more practice I'll improve my portrait drawing skills but I don't really fancy drawing realistic people for the time being... ^^''

I also tried once again to make a tutorial video but I'm extremely bad at explaining how to draw...so again I'm really sorry :(

But I still hope you'll enjoy drawing like I do.

I think that drawing is still a great hobby which can calm you down and clear out your mind from stress, anxiety and other depressive thoughts...

Thank you for watching ^^

Although it's not the best drawing, please Like, Share & Subscribe for more videos

Copyright (C) 2015 Kalin Lyfe

Video produced by ALYFe Production Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment