Search This Blog

Friday 20 December 2013

Now...what K-drama should I watch?

I've just finished watching 'The Heirs' a few days ago.
The ending was kind of lacking in event.  The last episode had nothing special, nothing surprising or touching.  It actually lacked in terms of impact on viewers especially to people who have watched lots of drama and are experienced drama viewers...cough, cough...ehem...such as me maybe lol ;)
To me it felt like an ending just to wrap up the drama because it had to be 20 episodes long and not more. The last episode to me can be compared to a  student's not so creative conclusion to an essay; a conclusion which was written just for the sake of finishing the story and not really to leave a lasting impression on the reader.  Personally I think the story should not have ended like that, it should have been more eventful or more dramatic or happier or maybe a little humor to leave a lasting impression on the audience after reaching the end of the drama.  

But 'The Heirs' ending is not the worst that I've seen when compared to the ending for 'High kick through the roof'.

Anyway, now I've just started watching the drama 'Faith' also known as 'The great doctor'.  In fact, 'Faith' is a drama in which Lee Min Ho starred in.  This drama has a historical and supernatural theme.



When this drama was first released it did not really spark my interest because I was not really into historical drama.  But lately I've watched a historical drama known as 'Beauties of the emperor' and I found the story line and characters really compelling.



Also, after watching a review of the drama 'Faith', it appeared quite interesting and original to me.  So I'm currently watching this k-drama called 'Faith'.  I'll write a review for it later :)



No comments:

Post a Comment