Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 January 2012

My 1st FanArts of Super Junior EunHyuk

Hi Beautiful world ^^ (Lol quoted from SJ's Siwon)
It's been quite a while since I've drawn or felt like drawing T_T But somehow after coming across some of Super Junior's mini cartoons fanarts (which I think are really cute), I was able to gather the courage to draw again ^_^
So I drew a couple of Super Junior's EunHyuk cartoon ^^ Because EunHyuk is my favorite SuJu member and I think his styles are more distinctive compared to other SuJu members ^_^ so easier to depict in cartoon form :P (just my opinion)
So here we go!!

 

I hope you'll like my fanarts and won't mind that I didn't color them ^^'
Anyway, thanks for checking out my posts and please look forward to my next post ^_^'

Bye Bye
Spread the SJ love <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment